sarproz-group

“NAN in input values”

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      janbu
      Participant

Hi,

I am trying to create QuasiPS (or Distributed Scatterers) and, as I usually do, before creating the interferograms I am running the MT Adaptive Mask. Running the Probability tables (leaving the default settings) I get all raws with the following notification:
        “writing a cut of real data in file D:\JPI\Pascua2024\DESC156\RESULTS\ADMASK\CPT_-2_2 (float)”
        ” !!! Warning: NAN in input values: ‘scrivi’ may write strange things !!!”

I restarted the project from scratch (reimporting the images, coregistering, etc.) but still got the same messages.
        Just for information, before that, I have already calculated the APS with the star graph.

Any idea what the issue could be and what can I do to look into it further?

Thanks

periz
        Keymaster

Hi Janbu,
          there can be a number of reasons for receiving that message, we need more infos to understand the case.
          Generally speaking, even if for some reasons NaNs are in the data, that does not mean you cannot process and analyze successfully your data.
          Please check the images one by one: do you observe black areas?
          Did you generate the adaptive mask, did you plot it, how does it look like?
          Did you generate interferograms filtered with the adaptive mask?
          If issues are there, please send us the log file by email
          thanks

janbu
          Participant

Thanks, Dan.
            In the meantime, I ignored the error and continued as usual. The spatial coherence looked fine. I will check the adaptive mask, images and interferograms as soon as the QPS analysis, which is currently running, is completed.
            The SRTM DEM had a few Nan values. I’m not sure if that is the cause.
            Best regards

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.